Schedule: 8 hours a day, Monday-Friday (Days/overtime may be dependent on any project)
Reports to: Shop Foreman
Fabrication is the creating of Stainless Steel products using various machines to form, weld, polish, grind, braze, cut, assemble, finish, and install the finished product.
- Minimum of 2 years stainless steel experience
- Minimum of 2 years MIG and TIG welding experience
- The ability to read schematics and blue prints accompanied by knowledge of welding symbols is required.
- The ability to use measuring devices and knowledge of measurement-related math.
- A High School diploma or equivalent.
- A commitment to quality workmanship.
Must work safely, quickly, and efficiently while maintaining a high level of quality. A high quality level in our industry is defined as smooth sanitary welds and keeping assembly within the state dimensional tolerance, with all end products having a smooth uniform finish.
- Follow the current instructional plan
- Cut, form, weld, debur, assemble, media blast, surface finishing, and installation of finished equipment.
- Complies with all safety procedures and training.
- The ability to follow instruction with little to no supervision.
- The ability to accommodate occasional overnight travel.
- Completes all other duties as assigned by Supervisor(s).
The foregoing statements describe the general purposes and responsibilities assigned to this position and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills that may be required.
Click here to download a PDF version of the job description.
Please click here to download, print, sign and send in an employment application (PDF) to:
Coastal Manufacturing Inc.
c/o Human Resources
355 Harvest Drive
Watsonville, CA 95076
You may also include a resume and any certifications along with the signed employment application.